Our award-winning Camera Stick formula was developed in collaboration with some of Hollywood’s top makeup artists. It’s designed for glide on and go convenience, withstand heat and humidity, and looks great under any kind of light (natural daylight, camera flash, even stage lights). No flashback.
Our creamy, ultra-smooth formula glides on and blends like a dream and can be used several ways. No fussing around for a flawless finish.
- Medium to full coverage can be used as an all over face foundation and also to spot conceal, cover discoloration or sun damage. Use as little or as much as you need.
- Gently sets to a soft-matte velvet finish that moves with your skin so it never creases or settles into lines.
- Packaged in a super convenient and portable twist up stick you can use anywhere, any time.
- Non Comedogenic, hydrating formula
- Dermatologist Tested
- Suitable for all skin types (oily/normal/dry/combination)
For best results, set with Camera Powder, and once the rest of your makeup is applied, spritz with Spellbinder Makeup Setting Mist to lock it in for up to 16 hrs.
Formulated without parabens, sulfates, pthalates, triclosan
Net Wt.0.49 oz (14g)
Apply in dots on your nose, forehead, cheeks and chin. Blend with your fingertips, sponge or buffing brush. For best results, set with Luscious Camera Powder.
Phenyl Trimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Ceresin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Silica, Pentylene Glycol,Talc, Mica(CI 77019), Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polyethylene, Microcrystalline Wax, Lauryl Peg/PPG-18/18 Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Propanediol, Fragrance, Isostearyl Alcohol, Methicone, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, May Contain (+/-) Titanium Dioxide(CI 77891), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499).
*For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.*