FACE CONTOUR KIT
INSTAGRAM-WORTHY RESULTS IN REAL LIFE
Whether you're a beginner or an expert, this genius little palette is designed to give you sculpted, sexy results! We’ve taken the guesswork out of gorgeous celebrity-grade contouring for any complexion or face shape with four perfectly coordinated shades designed to help you highlight, define and sculpt your features in just a few easy steps.
But don’t just take it from us – Allure Magazine says “..this might be the most universal contouring kit ever.”
Use the contour shades for bronzing, sculpting and definition, the highlighter to create softly-lit dimension and the illuminator for a pop of light.
- Pro-grade results in a few, easy steps
- Made with high-quality finely milled pigments for a glamorous, polished effect. No chunky glitter
- Super-easy to blend, perfectly pigmented for natural-looking results.
- Use it to shape andsculpt your face, refine your jawline, accentuate cheekbones, shape and contour your nose, and so much more.
- If you've thought contouring is complicated, then we've got you! Included is a ‘Guide to Gorgeous’ booklet (think chocolate box map) that shows you exactly where to place each shade for your face shape!
How to Use
Dark Contour: Use it to contour cheeks and jaw-line.
Medium Contour: Use it to contour forehead, sides of the nose, or chin for a very natural result.
Highlighter: Use it on cheekbones, Cupid's bow, under the brow bone, forehead or any feature you want to emphasize.
Illuminator: A secret formula that mimics light. Use is for a sexy glow on the bridge of the nose, center of your forehead, chin or inner corners of your eyes.
Formulated without parabens, sulfates, pthalates, triclosan
Net Weight 0.42 oz/ 12 g
Talc, Mica, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Kaolin, Petrolatum, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Magnesium Stearate, Zinc Oxide, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chloroxylenol, May Contain, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985). *For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.*